Evans Head Christmas Camp 2019/2020
Time & Location
About the Event
The Lismore Revival Fellowship extends a warm welcome to come and join with the Saints at our Annual Christmas Camp at Evans Head.
Camp Koinonia has three styles of accomodation available:
- Powered $350 per week
- Non-Powered $280 per week
- For bookings apply directly through the Camp Koinonia website or call Reception on (02) 6682 5866. There may be some smaller camping sites available through the Lismore Revival Fellowship. To enquire about these please call Ann Miller, Lismore Revival Fellowship directly on 0401 523 337 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $375 per room per week
- The two Large Ensuited Dorm Cabins consist of 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a kitchenette/common area and large deck.
- Rooms have a mixture of double, single and bunk beds to accommodate a mixture of single, couple an family needs.
- For bookings call Ann Miller, Lismore Revival Fellowship directly on 0401 523 337 or email at email@example.com).
- There are some Heritage Listed World War II Air Force Base cabins which are located right in the centre of our camp. They surround the ammenities block for ease of access to showers, toilets and laundry.There are three styles styles of cabins in the original layouts from the 1940's.
- For bookings apply directly through the Camp Koinonia website or call Reception on (02) 6682 5866. A word of warning, these cabins are highly sought after, but worth expressing your interest, even if for next year.
- Our Christmas Camp is 'non-catered', however there is a large 'camp kitchen' with a commercial 8 Burner cooktop and oven, a domestic 4 burner gas cooktop and oven, a BBQ, a domestic size refrigerator, urn, electric kettle and washing up faciltities to assist the campers.
- Cabins all have kitchenettes and refrigerators for the preparation of basic meals.
- Prayer each morning followed by a morning meeting.
- Entertainment in the evening including items, skits and talks.
- Activities during the day include beach games, river picnics, card playing groups, pool party at local Evans Head Municipal Pool.
- Plus, plenty of free time for other activities of your choice.
- Communion Meerting Sunday 29th December
- New Years Eve Concert Night on 31st December
- Final Meeting of Camp will be on Friday evening, 3rd January
WHAT TO BRING
- your own pillows, pillowcases, sheets and blankets (or sleeping bag if preferred)
- your Bible
- your creativity for items & skits
- musical instruments,
- beach gear
- indoor games
- modest clothing and swimwear
- blow up pool ponies for the Pool Party!
NO PETS ALLOWED WITHIN CAMP GROUNDS